tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Thursday, June 23, 2005

a day in life part 1

Ok.....so i wake up at 11 am....thanks to my annoying 2 year old nephew who kept running around my room waving the closest piece of clothing to my heart (i dont really need to mention what...it obviously aint a corset).
Mum was frustrated coz she bought this new motorolla phone it is (for sure) not user friendly...
anyways main topic...there aint no main topic...my days are always crazy and unpredictable... i was suppossed to go to the mall (that new big ass mall in town where i have to see at least 10 Omani families whenever i go there)
with my neighbor/friend/bus mate/ etc... Natasha....eventually i got to her place after a painful 5 minute walk only to find her in her pajamas...so we sat watching TV and stuffing ourselves with digestive biscuits....thanx nat...u made my day...
Im tired......sleepy....goodnight
p.s. its not an all energetic day....luv ya!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home