tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Friday, June 24, 2005

the hundredth man




I bought this book yesterday from the local store: The Hundredth Man by Jack Kerley....I was supposed to get the Da Vinci Code but this book seemed to attract me toits side of the aisle....really good start but I feel like im reading those pre-teen books; I think because the words are so big and spaced apart (according to my personal standards). I wont really bother to say what the book is about but...umm... its a thriller...about a psychopath, a detective and some coupla murder cases...
adios!

Ps if the picture doesnt appear then dont blame me coz i seriously dont knw how to make it appear up there! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home