tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Monday, January 08, 2007

my liberation...

Oh well, here it is, my single phase…
Personally I never imagined much of being where I am, I’m quite surprised myself, but it doesn’t matter… I lost nothing and I’m not feeling lost either.
Wasted 3 long years with the bastard, endured the emotional stress of long distance relationships, swallowed my depressions, and kept the “I miss yous” to myself. Even worse, I turned down such good people I came across.
I had to act normal about it, I had to pretend I was happy, knowing that in the end all those promises (lies) he made will be fulfilled, for what?
But the worst thing he did was the very pathetic lie he made up just to avoid me, he should’ve just faced me and said it to my face, this proves he wasn’t man enough to say it. So what does he do?
He tells me about his “big accident” and how he is in “hospital”. If he only stopped to think for a second that that excuse wouldn’t be such a good idea to tell a girl whose own father hasn’t walked a step for 11 years for the same reason.
He got me worried for sometime, but then again, the whole plot proves him stupid, I seen his car plus people talk in Oman, how sad was he to forget that Omanis know everything about everybody else?
So I leave him, 3 years can fuck off. And oh, it feels so good, a large load off my back.

Mr, you aren’t only ignorant, you are pathetic, I pity you. And I just want to see you one more time, so I could spit on your face and laugh at you. And by the way, the new guy I met… was standing right beside your car that night.

ORANGE JUICE AND CIGARRETTES!!!
Liberation at last.

20 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Red Dragon said…

    WOW!!!

    GUYS Start running away TomBoy is on the loose!!!

    I really dont even think that I wana be on thats guy's shoe right now!!!

    OH I reall should rethink about that part of ME hitting on YOU again!!!
    If I did I think some one could get hurt and I am gona bet you that some one is gona be ME!!!

    you are damn one scary hot lady!!!

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Luisa said…

    In the beginning is always like that
    After some months you'll see positive sides

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    what could possibly be positive from a guy who breaks trust after 3 years of a relationship????

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger tomboy said…

    red dragon: tell me you wouldnt be pissed off you were in my place....

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Red Dragon said…

    I would be pissed,,,

    but I wont frame her/him on the net!!!

    I know revenge is sweet!!! but to us guys,, if a girl did that to me, I would be laughing and I would say "HAHA look my name is on the net!!! I am famous!!"

    Revenge can simply be attended by other methods that would be more painful (for him) & sweeter (for you) :)

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger tomboy said…

    fine, name removed, but i have to tell the world

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Red Dragon said…

    Yea you told the world about it!!!

    Listen my dear!! Life is too short to waste it in revenge!! or meaningless fights!!

    Enjoy your life as much as you can!!! That guy is the loser for cheating on someone like you,, Smart, Hot, funny, artist

    as I see things that guy is the loser not you!!! :)

    As you said ppl in Oman know each other!!! so I bet you every body now knows,, and if you still want revenge!!! it will come by time!! for the mean time enjoy life to the max…

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    no, actually, i dont even bother of taking revenge, its the least of my worries. Im just moving on with my life. And I am enjoying it to the MAXIMUUUMMMM!

     
  • At 3:24 AM, Blogger Joey said…

    hmmm...how about i take baseball bat to his head?

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The best revenge is to show the bastard that your happy and getting along perfectly without him...that would make him feel like shit!

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    faa, violence is not a solution...

    well, i guess i am moving on, accelerating slowly but i know ill reach the desired speed anytime soon.
    thanks yousef :)

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Luisa said…

    what could possibly be positive from a guy who breaks trust after 3 years of a relationship????
    the fact that you kicked him off :p

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger superpowerfulman said…

    You quit one bad habit- time to quit another one.


    QUIT SMOKING

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    balqis, yeah girl, i just realized that.
    superpowerfulman, i didnt say i did, did i?

     
  • At 2:50 AM, Blogger 3anooda said…

    i think the name should have stayed. not because i came too late that i missed it, but so that other girls are warned from this guy. and so that he knows that he messed with the wrong person. and if he thought "ooh im famous" then he seriously doesnt have 2 brain cells to rub together.

    (PS. Tomboy, whats the name??)

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    ok for you 3anooda, the name is Ahmed S. Al Abri, and the aim of naming was to warns the ladies actually.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger 3anooda said…

    ok me being the nosy parker i am, the name is not enough. we need full details. place of work, age, and what car he drives with licence plate number. actually car details would be enough 3ashan ajeeb bloosh mal sidab 3ashan ythurbooh. LOL

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger 3anooda said…

    oo 3ashan ma7ad yiz3al u can email it to me. LOL

    (3ad ma malgoofa ana)

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger tomboy said…

    lol, chill habibti, ignoring him would serve the purpose.
    but thanks ^^

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger lioness said…

    Ah men...

    Understanding them is as easy as a deck of cards.

    You need a heart to love him,
    A diamond to marry him,
    A club to smash his fucking head in,
    And a spade to bury the bastard.

    *goes out to buy a club and spade*


    Enjoy your freedom gurl. Men are assholes and bound to break your heart, sweety. And thank God. It perfectly prepares you for married life. LOL

    *hides from the guys who are throwing the eggs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home