tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Thursday, May 24, 2007

She Promised...(part 1 of 2)

If I lose my sight
He asked his love
Would you show me light?
And those bright stars of the night


I would cherish you
She replied
And show you the love you always knew
And give those sad eyes every color and hue


If I won’t hear you no more
He inquired
And my ears won’t be capable to explore
Would you cast me away, like they did before?

I would diminish your sorrow
She smiled to him
And be here today and tomorrow
I’ll lend you ears if you borrow

If I lose my legs, and settle in a chair
He pondered
Will I get comfort, will you be there
Will you be an answer to all my prayers?

You, my love, I will treasure
And when hope is gone
I assure you pleasure
My love is something you can measure


If I lose my life
He wept and said
Would you still be my lovely wife?
Who supported me in every struggle and strife?


I will keep you within
She promised him
For you are my soul twin
And betraying you is great sin

Next: He Promised...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home