tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Thursday, June 30, 2005

eeeek!

eeeek!
i got my desktop back....ive waited for 8 months for this baby to come back to me with all the pictures music and memories....im so ...so....happy! ive been jumpin around like ive just taken an ecstacy shot!
hubby...ehem...i mean evilsmarch has been awake for 33 hours recently and needs a new phone....he eventually stole my dp...and sent me a cute song instead (good trade huh?...nah...lol =P)
mum nearly got a heart attack when i told her her tricylcle was stolen....blame my failing vision....
oh well i have to spend some time with my new homecomin baby...
n teddybear gets all the hugs n kisses of these lonely nights (without my phone)

adios amigos....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home