tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Regret Not

Regret Not (06-05-06) initially written October 2005

The rage in me
Like a million hells
When you fail to see
What my sorrow tells

The anguish in me
In my veins through my heart
When I’m locked yet free
Never knew love would hurt

The happiness in me
Gradually dying away
As we fail to be
What we used to say

The love in me
Hasn’t died my friend
It just had to flee
To someone god has sent

8 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger DooDi said…

    I like this. It's sweet ,simple, full of rhythem and very well devided :D!

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    thnkoo! i'm plannin to post more of my poems from time to time :)

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Meticulousness said…

    Sweet and simple ast stated by DiJo. Needs more expressions though, so try to excel in 'em.

    Looking forward for more *smiles*

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    thanks for the tip mysterious, i always aim for simplicity, ill try to go deeper

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi this is a nice blog
    I like the poem
    Thanks for sharing
    Wish you well

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Red Dragon said…

    WOW,,, nice pome you have here,

    simple yet deep

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Meticulousness said…

    Outta curiosity, what’s with being a tomboy *grins*

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    lol, i was a tomboy, lol, i'm more to the feminine side now *feeling proud*. i think i still can manage some manly macho tasks until now, lol :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home