tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

tagged by Absomaniac

What will happen to your e-mail when you die?
no one can access it anyway, if i die, it dies with me.

Did you try once to give the password to someone? If yes, what kind of relation that you have with this person to trust him/her and give him/her the key of your secrets?
Never, i didn't find anyone to trust yet.

Your famous nickname among your Friends?
Zeezee or just Zee

Your age?
19 going on to 20.

Your horoscope?
Taurus

Your qualifications?
IGCSEs :P and Im completing my A levels

Your character "personality"?
I still did not find that out, I'll leave that to the people around me.

What travel means to you?
A long road, and an unkonown destination

What do you purchase?
Clothes and Food.

Features taken from your dad
carpentry interest, electronic interest, Hair and Height.

Features taken from your mom
Colour, some of the behaviour traits, maybe temper.

The most 6 things you hate-
Show-offs
Cockraoches
Liars
Men who don't respect their women
Alcohol
Gelatenous food

The most 6 things you love-
My family, especially my dad.
My fortunate life
My Sister Chia
My Intellectual power or what ever is left from it.
My Feminine gender.
Friends, true friends

What computer and internet mean to you
A blessing, yet a curse.

You would like to pass this tag to:-
Dilini, Hysum, Wakshi, Faa, 3anooda, Snooky, Solidus, Senor Fuzz,Mysterious and Red Dragon.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Red Dragon said…

    Same tag!!!

    with three ppl!!!

    I guess they love me :)

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger 3anooda said…

    just noticed that i got tagged. will reply soon

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Abs said…

    dude, it was a cool read this tag. Atleast now i can say i know a bit bout u Zee!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home