tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Saturday, July 02, 2005

oh well...

Hello!!
lol...so excited this afternoon yet dormant...thanks to the shit flu that hit me hard this morning...
im still in my new strawberry pajamas which im crazy about at the moment (dont ask why..).....oh well....

i feel so horrid today....well it started last night or early mornin...uh...lets say 3am....i was so bored i tried doin some push-ups and i coundnt! I COULDNT! i felt so horrid i finished a whole packet of chocolate chip cookies (with hazelnuts)....oh well...

my neck is cramped...bad!...ugh...i cant move it so well....
oh well....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    actually...not really....it goes to the public...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home