tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Sunday, November 20, 2005

i rest my case

ok guys, girls, people, homos whatever...
the last post was sure a comment reaper but this whole thing is getting boring.
i wanna have some peace with myself now...
so uh... drop it! lol!
plus im not a meanie!
im doin a propagandist movement against no one!
i dont have a grudge against no one!
i just wanna live a natural high!

khalas
let it go let it pass
let it leave
and your turns out to be
a place where you can be

1 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger iamnasra said…

    Well I saw your blog in the Omani Blog ..so had to get a bit deeper look on your blog..

    I enjoyed reading your blog especially on the lady who was getting harassed the neverve people have (men I mean)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home