tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Thursday, November 10, 2005

...

once upon a time i fell in love...
it was my first i guess...
it was in oman... on the beach...
under the stars... and a shimmering moon looking down at us...
and we sat there...listening to the waves gently splashing on the sand... pulling back what it threw forward...
and i sighed as his armed wraped my shoulder... i felt secure... i felt happy... and nothing in the world mattered anymore... it was my young heart that pumped sweet loving blood to every limb...
and then it was gone... distance separated us...but since then... my heart still loved him... i said i didnt... but i lied... to myself before others...
and i cried...
i pushed him away ... but i cried...
because i love him...
and will love him...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just wanna say don looss ur luv and he should know that he wont loose ya

     

Post a Comment

<< Home