tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

mum and me (dialogue)

Sitting with my mum in a fine day last week when suddenly out of the blue she pops up:
“So honey how’s your boyfriend?”
My sister smirks and looks at me, I make a face (a wtf one)
“Uhh…umm…he’s pzzrtxxpttth”
“Huh?”
“He’s pzzrtxxpttth mum”
“Oh dear, you two broke up”
My sister smirks again
“Uh…yeah… but all is cool”
“So you guys are friends now…at least”
My sister giggles this time “oh no mum...she...”
“I dunno”
“Did he cheat on you?”
I laugh heartily “how am I supposed to know?”
“Awww that’s my girl”
(Uhhh… yeah sure…)
“So you have someone else in mind?”
“Uhh….I just heard dad callin”
Vavoooom….I leave the scene…

2 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Samyah said…

    lol, what did she mean by 'aww thats my girl'!!!

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger tomboy said…

    i wish i knew....in what perspective shes speakin of...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home