tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Thursday, July 28, 2005

another day in life

well....its been a long time since i wrote...
recently i have become so lazy, dormant and inactive...
i got a bad flu today... and yet i have been told to cover the van...(sucker)
i got a bunch of omani cousins comming tommorrow...(oh dear dear dear)
anyways...
life has been so easy for me these coupla weeks... everything sucks in it though...
i spend my days and nights either sleeping, stuffing myself, watching tv, going online (not to get anything useful in it anyways) and doing house chores...
i miss my friends so bad....those in the country and those out of it... wonder what are they doin now...probably stuffing themselves like me...
i need something new in life...this is a sick situation im in...
ill go sleep to think it over...
goodnight...
over and out..

ps... babysitting can be fun (if you have some tranquillizers) *teehee*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home