tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Oh yeah

Oh yeah …
I got a new phone this week…a 2650 Nokia :) me very happy!
And this week another freaky event takes place…
We were peacefully bubblin (me, sis and friends) in some bubblin parlor (location not to be identified for security reasons…lol!) when one of the guys decided to tell a joke… now I was already fluff brained when the joke came out to be really funny (I wish I can tell you but it cant be typed as it wont be funny…maybe if I put it as a comic strip it would…) and I started laughin… a hearty hearty one… suddenly I realized I couldn’t stop…and it didn’t sound like a laugh no more but like retarded hiccups… everyone in the cubicle seemed to be worried…especially my sister (who admitted later that if she had some medication she would pop a pill into my mouth) I was so embarrassed yet I couldn’t stop…I had to drink water and calm myself down before it gradually faded…ugh that was the worst laugh ever…

I feel so alien :(
Sigh…
Goodnight

1 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    helll yeah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home