tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

new year resolution

Ola people!
I was sitting with myself the other day (no I am NOT schizophrenic!) and I was thinking to myself: “ah Zee, a new year! How about a new you?” so I thought “maybe I should change something about me” so here’s what I had in mind:
1.Reduce my amount of laughter per day. But that is my personality and what makes me unique… I don’t want to change THAT! It is what I do for a living… my oxygen… my life!

2.Be less sarcastic. But then, if you are living in Dubai you have to have a weapon, either big ass muscles or big bitchy attitude to survive. I chose sarcasm instead because I am too good for gay teeny attitude. (lol). Plus I am far too skinny for body building.

3.Work out HARD. But then, that is EVERYONE’S resolution and I am certainly happy with the figure God gifted me with. The only things I wanna fix are my love handles (ugh! Just the thought of it makes me frustrated)

4.Try something new. Hey! Wait! I got new things happening to me everyday since I was born… I live an exciting live (like Tommy Lee, Mötley Crue drummer) and I don’t want things to change drastically like being abducted by an alien or something.

5.Eat healthy! But what’s the fun of living next to a Mall when you gonna eat boiled veggies day and night?

6.Go online less frequently…THINK I WILL DO THAT?

So in the end… I was like fuck it! I ain’t changing myself. But however I reached some minor resolutions…
Dress up baggy in such away to make my glutei look smaller (I got FAR too many comments last year about them) but I am not, repeat NOT going to reduce them… I like them as they are, but they are not for show! (now you people don’t go imagine something HUGE! Lol! Mine is cute^^)
Talk a little less, listen a little more, I actually started this last year, a very difficult mission but I am sticking to it.

So if there are any more resolutions you would think would suitable for me… please inform.
Salam.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey sweety..read it..was nice..n eyah congrats!!..u know what ppl don really stick 2 their resolutions..what u can do is..i cant think of any ting..bad about u..which needs 2 b changed..yeah i got it..call me or message me more frequently..that should be the one!!
    (lol)

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well there is something else you should do,
    you should stop making guys love you, i think its enough that i do!

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    lol
    ayesha: arre baba! will try...lemme get credit and time first..u arent forgotten..

    If i tell you who I am, than what's the point of replying:
    how cute...ill try...didnt know i was charmin..lol *blush*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home