tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

im back

hello... a few eccentric incidents of this week...
- i spent saturday sunday monday and most of tuesday witha squeeky voice almost scrapped off...thanks to the 16 year old kid with no license who decided it would be fun to zigzag first lane to 5th and back and to whizz in a short and sweet 15 minute ride which was supposed to take 45 minutes.
- i am being bugged by this immature guy in my schoolbus who cant stop complimenting and commenting about my backside (which is getting quite annoying actually)
-chemistry practicals involve too much ammonia these days...i think im gonna pass out in the next lab lesson (uuuughhhhh)
-i started biting my nails again... i think
- i lost it....(my mind)
-some people tryin to hook me up with strangers valentines .....NOOOO

final point

- i have overcome my stage fright today and actually gave a speech to the 6th form on how our parents are important to us (not something likely to come from me eh?)

blah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home