tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

distance fades

i know
that you
will go
for miles
across oceans
will tow
treasure caskets
will flow
with rivers
will soar
the skies
will plough
the fields
will mow
the meadows
will explore
the continents

for me

but i
won't stay
i shall
betray
and will have
to say
that you should
go away
i chose
my way
it ain't
foul play
its a price
to pay
for being alone
every day
expect
dismay
for you were never there

with me

7 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Bravecat said…

    Exactly how I felt few days ago.
    And glad it didn't last.

    ;-)

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    i felt like that all day yesterday :(
    im ok now, i guess :S

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Red Dragon said…

    Never thoughts girls do feel that way,,,

    No wonder I am being dumped every now and then,,,

    but I am very touched reading it,,

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    thnkoo red dragon,
    and yes, we girls do feel that way, and we do feel lonely when our significant others leave

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Snooky said…

    Whoa the first time I see such a style, almost one word each line... awsome!

    Keep it up.

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent piece of work, It gives me a mind enchanting feel, In fact very touchy.

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Still I miss having you in my arms
    I miss tracing the features of your face
    I miss your beauty, your grace and charms
    I miss you, the one that no one can ever replace


    Marvelously written Tomboy *Smiles*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home