tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Saturday, September 09, 2006

May I? (edited) and more

May I?
may I have your hand in mine?
hold them there to the end of time
show you how free you could be
in my world
of love, happiness and glee

May I?
may I take your heart for a ride?
release it, out and off into the wild
fragile, soft but safe and sound
buried in me...
love bound

May I?
May I swim within your mind?
spurn your pain and misery behind
let me discover your emotions
deep within
like an azure ocean


----------------------------------------
on another note:

- i was standing by the school reception last week waiting to make a call for a cab, and i noticed some teacher's CV on the desk, i took a closer look and TADA! it had this line:
occupation: English tetcher
NICE! good luck with your job, whoever you are!
-its been 5 years since 9/11, and i need to say: GODDAMIT GET OVER IT!
-school is startin tomorrow *yaaay*, and we have a new weekend, which is practically LAME! it will take time to get used to it, but it does really truly honestly suck! because for instance: my sister has an off on friday, half day on saturday, and normal workin hours on sunday, so basically: WTF!
-a student has been suspended from college, right here in dubai, for having a contreversial blog, hmmmm, wonder where i would end up if i started one talkin more about school.
-i like coffee!
-fidelity sucks.

have a nice week all, i'm taking a long break, and getting into my academic indulgance. tataz!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting,,, pome you have there, and no you may not...

    ----------------------------

    as for the Weekend thing I agree it is totally lame and no fun, now the Wednesday parties r no longer fun, with out seeing the lil teenage ppl fooling around and making fools of them selves... :)

    and you are not allowed to take a break, Where am I going to read fun blogs if you are gone :'(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home