tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Thursday, November 09, 2006

my pillar (in progress)

so at last i was given a pillar to paint and express myself (although the administration wanted me to take it off coz it looks like graffiti, but i wont! go die!) drawing my base plan
le paint!
filling in my symbols
and my hill tops
and my little man
and... oh, the side :D
side of the pillar after 1 hour. this took so much time, and it was frustrating!
the parachute and the sun
end of the day, spent three hours on this shit
the sky background looks crappy, thats because its just a base coat, but thats no excuse, i think my work is the crappiest among all others (except the fruity 1, sorry whoever drew that)
my final piece will be posted soon :)
have a nice week all

7 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Meticulousness said…

    One day you'll end yelling "Hey I did thaaat!!" It'll happen once they extol you for your work *Grins*

    Ah, I can see you *copying them shots* lol J/K

    Will be waiting for the final piece. Enjoy your weekend too!

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Azarakhsh said…

    awwww how pweciouth!!!!

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Fast_HacKinG said…

    Don't come close to our house, please!

    Oh hold a second, that was fun to do you know! I'm going to start painting my room, some anime characters would be fun, don't you think so?

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Red Dragon said…

    WOW,,, Nice work of tagging :)

    hope to see more of your work soon...

    can you come and do it in my house :)

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Joey said…

    it is cool..wid a cool message too

    i helped wid the muddy path..i did i did i did...*grins stupidly*

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger superpowerfulman said…

    Reign- Rain
    rain- reign

    I dont understand.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you got a tight ass

     

Post a Comment

<< Home