tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Friday, October 20, 2006

Rejoice

My 17 year cousin in Tanzania who was kidnapped 5 days ago has been returned home without paying the appx. 160, 000 dhs.

I thank you Allah for saving her and keeping her alive and bringing her back home.
I thank the family and friends for praying for her in Tanzania and Oman.
I thank all the people who comforted her mother in this time.
I thank the Dar E Salam police force for working on the case.
I finally thank the kidnappers for realeasing her and giving up the ransom.

Cousin A. i know you must have gone through a lot, and now you can spend your Eid with our family.

9 Comments:

  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger Abs said…

    It must have been very hard on you and the whole family as a whole. Subhanallah Allah has a strange way of working. Perhaps this was a wake up call from him to all of you. Anything can happen anytime.

    Mostly let us all hope the trauma ur cousin experienced wont leave a scar on her. Salamaat

     
  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger Azarakhsh said…

    I'm glad everything's fallen back to place. Hugs for you and everyone. Kol 3am Wa Enti Bekhayr 7abibiti.

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    abs: allah never lets down those who have asked him for help

    rz: thank u 7abibti, Eid mbarak to u too

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Dwikie said…

    kidnapped... must be a freaking scary stuff!!!!

    I wanna go to Iraq... lol

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Red Dragon said…

    El-7amdulilah that every thing went fine and she is not injered & hopefully she will recover from the mental experiance that she faced...

    Tomboy...
    I think you & me might know each other!!! we need to talk,,,

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    dwikie: dont!
    red dragon: well, being omani myself, i'm not suprised finding relatives online. :D

     
  • At 2:09 AM, Blogger Joey said…

    inshallah she'll be fine.at least shes at home safe and sound.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Pickles said…

    life is beautiful

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    faa: we all thank Allah for that
    senor fuzz: yes it is :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home