tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Friday, October 06, 2006

Tagged

Tagged by Wakshi!

I am thinking about...
seeing azmi this evening and if my chocolate muffins will be ok.

I said...
life is beautiful, and was told to shut up about it by fuzz.

I want to...
love and be loved.

I wish...
I could fly.

I miss...
him and her.

I hear...
the story of Isra and Mi3raj, irrigation system outside, my fingertips hitting the keys as I type.

I wonder...
if my sister is in fowl mood at the moment, if me typing annoys mum (whos trying to nap on the sofa).

I regret...
my stupid mistakes, and my irrational decisions.

I am...
lazy, worried about school, annoyed, hungry.

I dance...
in any empty room in the science block.

I sing...
in the car with my sister, away from critics :P.

I cry...
when i feel weak and helpless.

I am not always...
nice.

I write...
for relief and comfort. for the future.

I confuse...
people i like.

I need...
a hug. a cheesecake slice.

I should try...
not to fall for the wrong people.

I finish...
typing this blog.

I tag...
mysterious, red dragon, dwikie and kaza (IF)

5 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting,,,

    But wht do tag mean???

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger 3anooda said…

    RD, you keep asking that question!!! Basically you have to take the questions that tomboy provided and answer them in a post in your own blog. and when ur done, u then "tag" other people. sort of like those forward emails.

    Tomboy, this is my first time through ur blog. im blogrolling it if u dont mind.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    red dragon just do it!
    3anooda, welcome to my world.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL,,, OKY

    dont get angry, I am a bit lazy you knw :)

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Dwikie said…

    yeah.. what the hell does tag means????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home