tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Friday, October 13, 2006

another tag!!

tagged by 3anooda

she wanted to see my desktop!
and i want to see yours!


Its simple all u need to do is downsize all running programs or windows. Then press the "PrtSc" (Print Screen) button on ur keyboard. Then go your start menu and select "Run". Type "mspaint" and when it opens then click on edit paste or "Ctrl+V".

Save the document and then attach it to your post in ur blog.

and i tag:
wakshi, dilini, hysum ,sanaa, senor fuzz, red dragon, dwikie and sabeel.

9 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger 3anooda said…

    nice one.is that a pic of u??

    PS. ive already tagged RD

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Dwikie said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Dwikie said…

    I tagged it...

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger ManicMane said…

    Ahh... you know what would be awesome? Side by side pics of you and me in the corridor! Should make a great wallpaper! But your current one's cute too! ^_^

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    3anooda: yup thts me
    dwikie: u go!! =)
    manicmane: i tried uploadin my pic and it came out FAT

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Red Dragon said…

    Weee,,, Every body is tagging me

    should I be happy or cry

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Fast_HacKinG said…

    Haha, nice wallpaper, it should be more 'creative' :p

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Fast_HacKinG said…

    PS: I added you on my blogmates' list ;)

    I hope you don't mind :D

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    kaza: merci ;)
    fast hacking: no problem , im addin u on mine :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home