tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Sunday, October 08, 2006

free



Free… (09-05-05)

I’m free, oh yes I am free
Like a bird into the blue skies
Out of the golden cage I flee
To the freedom which I would never despise

I’m free and gained my wings back
I have discovered all my aims
On a straight forward, clear track
Away from misery, anger and flames

I’m free as a newborn
Devoted to utter emptiness
The restrictions and boundaries I have torn
And here I am, in intense happiness

I’m free, I broke my chains
No bars or borders to lock me in
Laughter runs through my veins
Never imagined I could win

I’m free…
ok, i'm not

3 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Azarakhsh said…

    aww.. look at the angelic photo!

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    ehehe, taken today in the corridors

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Red Dragon said…

    Some body has to much free time these days,,,

    nice pome btw!!!

    oh yea at least come & vist me :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home