tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Uprise

I am the disease
I am the cure
I am the sinner
I am pure
I push through boulders
I can endure

I am the injured
I am healed
I am the open gates
With locks sealed
I am the tears
On happiness reeled

I am the broken
I am repaired
I am murdered
I am spared
I am the emotions
That never cared

I am the fallen
Now I rise
I dust off the memories
Those I despise
I hail my freedom
I hail my uprise

6 Comments:

  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great rhyme!!!

    my first comment, and i am the first to comment hehehe

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Joey said…

    Beautiful. Loved it.
    *applause*

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger TI3GIB said…

    that's pretty good ... if you try to read it with out a rythm it has a very nice feel to it

    Keeeeeeeep up, I'm watching you ..

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger ManicMane said…

    Best work of yours I've ever read. Honestly. It could almost be a murmured lyric for something like the 'Mantra' or 'Parabola' tracks.

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger 3anooda said…

    responded.

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger S.Alfiri said…

    uprise ... i likeed all u part writing i read it all mashallah its so niceee and great words u use inn hope u vizit my bloog toowdear http://www.7ammass.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home