tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Monday, April 24, 2006

can u check my butt!

ok well not my butt!

heres what happen around a week ago....
i was in the bus on the way back home and this guy was telling me how his friend smacked his ass and that he is in pain and his butt cheeks have gone red...
i had sympathy for his agony, so just to be nice i was like "let me see"
so he laughs, i laugh...
he starts unzipping (or at least what i thought: was he was miming)
i look around then i look back
and what he did is he pulled down his TROUSERS AND BOXERS!! just to show me his BUTT!
me : EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk ...what the fuck do you think you are doing??
him: you told me you wanted to see my butt
me: I WAS KIDDING....WHY WOULD I WANT TO SEE YOUR BUTT??
him(in a very casual manner): oh ok then...i thought you were serious...

and yes he did it again and again all week...to almost everyone

rest of the bus?
just a few giggles and smiles...oh well happens everyday in our bus doesnt it...
ill give a breif list of the different crazy things that happened in our bus later...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger . said…

    I think, next time you need to stick a pencil in there so he will realize how painful to be stupid. :)

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Azarakhsh said…

    YOu know who can ckck your butt? Sir Mix-A-Lot heeheeee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home