tomboy's cozy little space

a little piece of me, and the devil within. ps: check archives for stuff, no article is too old to read :)

Saturday, May 20, 2006

me? a flirt?

some coupla days ago i took these mini personality tests all around the net...
and my number 1 result of behaviour was "you are a flirt"or "seducing for fun"... not 1 test not 2, they all seem to agree on this outrageous point...
now a have the some guys i know agreeing on the same point....AAAAAARGH!
ok...
i admit...
i might behave a little irrational and "naughty" sometimes...
but i tell you people honestly ... what you intepret "naughty" is actually "childish" in my point of view...
i dont mean being a flirt...
even if i was sometimes (rare event), its absolutely for no purpose, just for the fun of it...

meow :(

ps:if that scent i use might cause some raise in testosterone levels and other stuff....do not hesitate to inform me...

4 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Azarakhsh said…

    Scent? Sweeety....... its not the scent. Its the crazy finger wave thingy that seemed to arouse a few pointy pants *whistles innocently*

    I still dont get it!!!! Its just a swimming finger/sperm-type thingy. Hmph.. men!

    Good luck for physics and maths *gag me... gag me NOW*

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger tomboy said…

    but they called me a flirt before i even wiggled my finger :(
    my wiggly finger aint no sex object >:(

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Azarakhsh said…

    Well look at it this way... at least you now have an automatic sex harpoon- u lucky devil!!

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooh good u admit dat u r naughty sometimes..
    but i dunno bout "sometimes".. cuz wat i see is.. "all times" ;)..
    haha.. naah jks.. :p u alwayz an angel..!! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home